One order of Stepping Paws comes with 5 individual Paws with alternating 12″ and 16″ heights.
Stepping Paws require the dog to either step of jump from each platform as the pods increase and decrease in height while helping to develop balance and confidence. The pods can be arranged to provide a true test of agility or just a fun obstacle for dogs to play on.
- Planking: 12 gauge spun sheet steel. 3/8” diameter holes are precision punched to create the perforated pattern. 10 ga. flat bar understructure. Electrically MIG welded.
- Coating: Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic. Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks feature BarkPark’s proprietary CanineCoat™, a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant traction for dog’s paws.
- Frame: 1-5/8” O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing. 7 gauge attachment bracket. 8” sq. x ¾” thick surface mount plate.
- Frame Coating: Electrostatic powder coated application oven cured.
- Hardware: All stainless steel hardware fasteners.