The Dog Walk is made up of three non-slip planks supported by inground-mounted posts. Dogs can walk or run up, across, and down the planks based on their individual level of balance and confidence.
- Planking: 12 gauge sheet steel. 7 gauge x 1-1/2” flat bar understructure. Electrically MIG welded. 1” x 2” rectangular steel tubing is bolted to top surface to create steps.
- Coating: Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic. Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks feature BarkPark’s proprietary CanineCoat™, a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant traction for dog’s paws.
- Frame: 1-5/8” O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Frame Coating: Electrostatic powder coated application oven cured.
- Hardware: All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
There are no reviews yet.