- No products in the cart.
Dimensions: 230 3/4″L x 30″W x 32″H
Recommended Spacing: 10-18ft. between components
The Dog Walk is made up of three non-slip planks supported by inground-mounted posts. Dogs can walk or run up, across, and down the planks based on their individual level of balance and confidence.
- Planking: 12 gauge sheet steel. 7 gauge x 1-1/2” flat bar understructure. Electrically MIG welded. 1” x 2” rectangular steel tubing is bolted to top surface to create steps.
- Coating: Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic. Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks feature BarkPark’s proprietary CanineCoat™, a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant traction for dog’s paws.
- Frame: 1-5/8” O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Frame Coating: Electrostatic powder coated application oven cured.
- Hardware: All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Note: If your item is listed as “Custom Shipping”, shipping will be charged separately. If you have placed an order via our shopping cart service, you will be contacted with a custom shipping quote before your card is charged for the product cost. Freight shipping cost is determined by delivery address. Additional charges may be incurred for delivery to churches or residential areas as well as any additional services requested.
If you would like to obtain a shipping quote or place an order: please contact one of our friendly representatives at 877-857-2915 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TerraBound Solutions warrants to the owner that this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year, provided they are installed per provided installation instructions and that component parts supplied are used.
TerraBound Solutions’ obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and exchange of any such item, which may prove defective under normal use (vandalism and premeditated damage excluded) during such period. Warranty period begins at final acceptance by owner.
Damages and shortages must be identified upon product delivery with freight driver. A customer and freight carrier signed copy of the delivery report should be faxed to the sales support team immediately.
24 x 24 Dog Park Shade Structureout of 5$4,179.00–$5,239.00 Our 24 x 24 Dog Park Shade Structure offers reprieve from the glorious sun or rain for both canines and their human friends. Adding a square shade st...
24’x24′ Shade Structure
Available Heights: 8′, 10′ & 12′
Available Mounts: In-ground and Surface
Standard Wind Loads w/ Fabric: 93 MPH
Standard Wind Loads w/o Fabric: 150 MPH Type: Hip
*Dog Agility Equipment not included
Fire Hydrantout of 5$399.00 The most popular spot in the park! The Fire Hydrant is resistant to urine and creates a fun social hang-out! The Fire Hydrant is constructed using 6"...FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Paw Podsout of 5$929.00 Jump, Pause, Jump Pause! Good boy! Our Paw Pods agility steps promote confidence, patience, and balance with seven round steps that alternate in hei...
Dimensions: 15’5″ x 1’1″ x 2’10”