The Timber Glen play system is a perfect option for a multifamily complex or community park. It feature two slides at different heights to give children different sliding experiences. The Deluxe Rock Climber combines both upper and lower body strength while developing important motor skills. When children need a break, they can hang out on the Bench Panel or make music with the Bass Drum.
A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Our commercial grade playground equipment is not only designed with fun in mind, but safety and dirability. Truck delivery only.
- ADA Compliant
- Ages 5-12
- Deck height: 3’,4’, 5’ & 6’
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 6 events
- Capacity: 10-15 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 6’0”
- 6’ Wave Slide
- 6’ Deluxe Rock Climber
- 4’ Curved Slide
- Bench Panel
- Bass Drum
- Ship’s Wheel Panel
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.