We’re proud to offer these new and customizable TerraBound Shade Canopies. Each canopy is engineered to protect from many of Mother Nature’s elements; Sun, Heat, Hail and UV Rays.
With options of both standard shapes and custom-designed structures, providing a shade that protects your recreation investment and your community couldn’t be simpler.
TerraBound Shade Canopies are shipped as a pre-fabricated package, and we recommend that installation be performed by trained, highly skilled professionals.
- Mildew and rot resistant
- Maintains color in all weather conditions
- Lockstitch sewing technique that prevents frays or unraveling
- Provides up to 97% UV Block and 91% Shade with temperature reductions of up to 30 degrees
- Meets or exceeds ASTM E84 testing, NFPA 701 Large Scale testing
- 80% water repellent
- Porous fabric provides free airflow, allowing hot air to escape
- 100% recyclable
- Engineered to withstand wind gusts up to 90 mph with fabric and up to 150 mph with fabric removed
- Welds are performed in accordance to American Welding Society standards
- Structures are free of sharp edges and corners
- Galvanized cables (aircraft quality)
- Pre-galvanized structural steel Flo-Coat tubing
- Steel and bolts meet ASTM guidelines (stainless steel or galvanized)
- A500 carbon steel tubing may be used for larger structures
- All steel members have TGIC polyester powder coat