This Teeter Totter offers the challenge of an obstacle that the dog must “control”. Once mastered, the Teeter Totter can be a real confidence booster for dogs in terms of balance.
- Planking: 12 gauge sheet steel. 7 ga. x 1 ½” flat bar understructure. Attachment tabs are ¼” thick steel plate. Electrically MIG welded.
- Coating: Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic. Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks feature our proprietary CanineCoat™, a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant traction for dog’s paws.
- Frame: 2 3/8″ O.D. x 12 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Frame Coating: Electrostatic powder coated application oven cured.
- Hardware: All stainless steel hardware fasteners.