All Speed Tables are designed for easy installation and to be maintenance-free. Each module has been carefully designed to ensure that all pieces fit together without difficulty. The surfaces of our product exhibits a high quality appearance with no loose material or fiber-like finishes. Quality, value and safety are just a few of the many goals we set for our products.
Our products do not require road closures for installation of for removal. They do not require heavy equipment, large crews or the difficulties associated with delivering proper quantities to the job site in a timely fashion. They can be easily installed as a permanent fixture, a temporary test or for work zone safety. This versatility is highly cost effective.
Our Speed Tables are a consistent 3” in height and are designed to have no effect on low riding vehicles. Minimal Effect if any, on Emergency Vehicle Response Time!
Speed tables offer a highly versatile speed reduction system. Rubber speed tables are fashioned by connecting multiple 16″ x 40″ modules to increase the width and/or length of our speed cushions. These rubber speed tables can be formulated to virtually any location requirements and special speed restriction needs.
The rubber speed tables feature more area for our high visibility directional arrows, which increases traffic flow, driver lane identification and device awareness. Ideal for full road, alley, sentry, security or lot entry coverage, traffic calming speed tables can be configured to meet your needs. Inquire about our rubber speed bumps for sale today.
- Modular design for custom sizing – widths and lengths
- Each module – 16” x 40”
- Rubber speed table modules can be configured to meet your needs.
- Modules connect with a propriety dog bone, no interlocking puzzle pieces
- American Recycled Scrap Tire Crumb Rubber and Tire Buffing’s – SBR with polyurethane binder
- Versatile arrow configurations
- 100% Made in U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts
- Compression Molded and have the following properties:
- Tensile Stength – 500 psi (minimum)
- Hardness – 70 Shore A (minimum)
- Specific Gravity – 1.13
- Skid resistance – 89 (dry)
- Deform Rate – None (100% recovery)
- Chemical resistance – impervious to engine oil, road salts, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, gasoline/diesel fuel, solvents, outdoor exposure including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- UV Resistant All-weather product – won’t crack, crumble or rust!
- 100% Made in the U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts