The RK Speed Humps and Mini Humps control traffic and reduce vehicle speeds to 20 mph. Made from 100% recycled tire rubber, our high-traction rubber speed humps are highly visible and extremely durable.
The RK Series Speed Humps modular system allows the formation of various lengths to meet desired speed reductions, location and specifications requirements. The most common length is 6ft. This particular length has minimal, if any, affect on Fire, Rescue or Emergency Service Vehicles response time as they have a wider wheel track versus other vehicles.
Another major advantage with the RK Series Rubber Speed Humps is that our End Caps, which complete the desired length, are tapered and contoured to not only give the finished installation a great appearance, but more importantly, to minimize any pedestrian trip hazard and to allow vehicle tires to maintain their straight direction without a “drop-off” which could jerk the steering and potentially cause the driver to momentarily loose control of their vehicle.
These rubber speed humps offer more permanent traffic speed control than our freestanding speed bumps. These 100% recycled rubber speed humps effectively slow traffic without damaging tires or vehicles. Modular design allows for custom lengths. Installation is easy, and each rubber speed hump is flexible enough to conform to the surface, but durable enough to last for years, in all weather, without cracking, crumbling, warping or corroding
- Modular design for custom sizing
- Each module – 18” or 36″ Wide x 24″ Long x 2 1/4″ Height
- Available with center module to whatever is needed
- American Recycled Scrap Tire Crumb Rubber and Tire Buffing’s – SBR with polyurethane binder
- Permanent installation
- Embedded reflective markers
- UV Resistant All-weather product – won’t crack, crumble or rust!
- 100% Made in the U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts