All Speed Cushions are made of 100% post consumer recycled tire rubber. They provide rapid solutions for traffic calming needs and are easily expandable in width and length to meet any location requirements! Our speed cushions are designed for easy installation and to be maintenance-free. No heavy duty installation equipment needed. They can easily be removed for roadway repairs and re-installed.
Each speed cushion module has been carefully designed to ensure that all pieces interlock without difficulty. The surfaces of our product exhibits a high quality appearance with no loose material or fiber-like finishes. Quality, value and safety are just a few of the many goals we set for our products.
Our speed cushions are a consistent 3” in height and are designed to have no effect on low riding vehicles. Minimal Effect if any, on Emergency Vehicle Response Time!
Speed cushions offer a highly versatile speed reduction system. The module design allows you to create the size you need – a 6’6 x 6’8” or 10’ table, or your own custom size. Rubber speed cushions can be formulated to fit virtually any location requirements, and do not impact emergency response time. These 100% recycled rubber speed cushions effectively slow traffic without damaging tires or vehicles. Inquire about our rubber traffic bumps today!
- Modular design for custom sizing – widths and lengths
- Each module – 16” x 40”
- Rubber speed cushions are available individually or as table sets
- Modules connect with a propriety dog bone, no interlocking puzzle pieces
- American Recycled Scrap Tire Crumb Rubber and Tire Buffing’s – SBR with polyurethane binder
- Versatile arrow configurations
- 100% Made in U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts
- Compression Molded and have the following properties:
- Tensile Stength – 500 psi (minimum)
- Hardness – 70 Shore A (minimum)
- Specific Gravity – 1.13
- Skid resistance – 89 (dry)
- Deform Rate – None (100% recovery)
- Chemical resistance – impervious to engine oil, road salts, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, gasoline/diesel fuel, solvents, outdoor exposure including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- UV Resistant All-weather product – won’t crack, crumble or rust!
- 100% Made in the U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts