The Signal Springs play system is designed with kids ages 2-5 or 5-12 in mind.
Upon climbing the Vine Climber or stairs, children can race each other on dual 4’ slides. This compact structure is perfect for play areas with limited space, but doesn’t compromise fun. Roofs over both decks and a cozy Crawl Tunnel offer children shade and place to relax after hours of fun. Ground-level musical components offer fun for children of all abilities.
This commercial grade play system meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solutions for day cares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required.
- ADA Compliant
- Ages: 2-5 or 5-12
- Deck height: 4’
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 8 events
- Capacity: 15-20 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 4’0”
- 4’ Straight
- 4’ Curved Slides
- 4’ Vine Climber
- Crawl Tunnel
- Window Panel
- Ship’s Wheel Panel
- Bass and Bongo Drums
- Rain Wheel
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.