This Shark Spring Rider comes standard with a powder coated finish and a lifetime warranty on all of its aluminum parts.
- Castings are cleaned and welded to form the body.
- The welded and cleaned body are painted using a lead free polyester powder paint.
- The body is 9″ high at the saddle and 28″ from the front to back feet.
- The springs are made from ¾” round rod rolled to 5 ½” outside diameter and 13″ high. Plates are ¾” steel clamped to the spring with a ½” thick clamp. The complete assembly will be painted with a lead free polyester powder coating.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty on the cast aluminum Easy Riders, all other components are covered by a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.