Sani-Stand Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Station
The Sani-Stand Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Station provides 4-sided access to sanitizer dispensers, and advertising display panel which can be customized with decals or stickers for advertising. Suitable for display in hospitals, offices, schools, supermarkets, and in a variety of environments wherever people gather – restaurants, fitness centers, warehouses, food service locations, petting zoos, construction sites, or other indoor venues such as festivals, etc… where hand washing is not available – the Sani-Stand Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Station is literally a perfect fit. This dispenser stand is lightweight and easy to transport from one location to another, and the base can be filled with water or sand to provide additional stability.
- Ideal for warehouses, supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals, fitness centers, business offices and other indoor spaces where people gather
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Holds up to four dispensers for multiple person use, saving time and frustration among users who don’t want to wait to sanitize their hands
- Over 5,000 uses before refilling
- Easy set-up and lightweight – only 30 pounds empty, but more than 200 pounds when base is filled with sand or water
- Secure: Locking canopy and foam dispensers protect supplies
- Large view window on dispensers allows quick monitoring of sanitizer levels
- No water, no problem! Alcohol-free antiseptic foam kills 99% of germs, including E. coli and Salmonella
*Note: The Foam Soap Dispenser is designed for foam refills, mounts easily to SaniStand Sanitizer Dispenser Station.