Our Recycled Rubber Parking Lot Wheel Stops, Parking Curbs, Parking Blocks and Car Stops help ensure vehicles stop at the proper location when parking – preventing damage to buildings, sidewalks, curbs and delicate landscape. Inside your facility, they function as bumper cushions and protection for motorized carts, forklift trucks and vehicles operating in factories and warehouses. Ideal for retail/commercial/business parking lots, parking garages and municipalities, rubber wheel stops provide necessary order by delineating parking spots and ensuring proper distancing.
100% post-consumer recycled rubber wheel stops are a durable, reliable, long-lasting alternative to traditional concrete or plastic stops. Our Rubber Wheel Stops cost less to install and do not require heavy lift equipment. Studies have shown that over a 10-year period, concrete wheel stops could cost six times more than recycled rubber wheel stops due to cracking/maintenance issues.
- 4″H x 6.25″W x 73″L
- 38 lbs per wheel stop
- 5 polygon colors available
- Lag bolt, rebar spikes or adhesive installation
- UV Resistant All-weather product – won’t crack, crumble or rust!
- 100% Compounded Recycled Plastic & Scrap Tire Rubber Composite
- Made in the U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts