One of our most popular structures, Rainbow Lake play structure offers a variety of activities for children ages 5-12. Children can climb up the Ultra Mountain Climber traverse across the Bone Bridge before giving the Ship’s Wheel a spin and then zip down the exciting 6’ Wave Slide. An alternate route includes scaling the Deluxe Rock Climb and sliding down the 4’ Curved or Straight Slide. Ground level drums and rain wheel offer play experiences for children of all abilities.
A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Truck delivery.
- ADA Compliant
- Ages: 5-12
- Deck height: 4’ & 6”
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 10 events
- Capacity: 20-30 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 6’0”
- 4’ Straight Slide
- 4’ Curved Slide
- 6’ Wave Slide
- 4’ Ultra Mountain Climber
- Bone Bridge
- 6’ Deluxe Rock Climb
- Window Panel
- Ship’s Wheel Panel
- Bongo Drums
- Bass Drum
- Rain Wheel
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.