The Pipe and Hose Ramp helps save money, time and the environment. Instead of temporarily laying down asphalt or gravel to access driveways or get over curbs during construction/municipal/waterline projects. These pipe protector ramps can be easily placed, relocated and removed as needed. No more wasted cross-over ramp material cost, messy cleanup or lost time. Use on one project and they are paid for. 50% less than our competitors’ metal hose ramps and molded plastic pipe ramps.
The Pipe and Hose Ramp protects in-traffic hose, cable, pipe and electric conduit lines from load bearing traffic. Made from post-industrial and post-consumer recycled rubber tires, our ramps are a durable, long-lasting solution. Perfect for temporary or permanent projects. Create access ramps for driveways and entrances during road, curbside or waterline pipe construction. Our pipe and hose protection ramp is ideal for construction/paving contractors, municipalities or on-site business use.
Protecting pipes and hoses from passing vehicles, and vice versa, is critical to construction efficiency. Our 100% recycled rubber ramps are designed to accommodate a variety of pipe sizes, with several sizes interconnecting to suit a variety of widths. Custom lengths are available, and these high load-bearing ramps can be used over and over again. Our drive-over pipe ramps can save you over 50% compared to other options, and conform to any surface, making them an extremely cost-effective solution to your pipe and hose needs.
- 3 pipe and hose diameter sizes available:
- 1″ Pipe Ramp – 2″H x 8″W 2” x 120” L
- 2 ” Pipe Ramp – 3″H x 12″W x 36″L
- 4″ Pipe Ramp with one interlock connector – 4″H x 28″W x 36″L – complete 3 piece unit
- 100% Post-industrial EPDM rubber
- Temporary or permanent
- High load-bearing capacity
- Build-in hand grips for easy transport
- 100% Made in U.S.A. Rubber Hose Protector Ramp – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Act