Packed with play value, children ages 2-5 or 5-12 will explore Pike’s Peak playground system for hours. The Vine and Beanstalk Climber give children two opportunities to use upper body strength and develop motor skills, while two slides allow them to zip down the structure. Each deck is connected using either a Bone Bridge or Crawl Tunnel, and two roofs provide shade for the structure. The Store Panel adds a dramatic play component and three ground-level music components provide fun for children of all abilities.
This structure meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. Our playground equipment is designed to not only optimize play and engage, but with safety and durability in mind. A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solutions for daycares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Truck delivery.
STRUCTURE INFO:Pike’s Peak Play System
- ADA Compliant
- Ages: 2-5 or 5-12
- Deck height: 4’
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 13 events
- Capacity: 30-40 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 4’0”
- (2) 4’ Curve Slide
- (2) Bone Bridge
- 4’ Vine Climber
- Crawl Tunnel
- Store Panel
- Game Panel
- 4’ Beanstalk Climber
- Window Panel
- Game Panel
- Bass and Bongo Drums
- Rain Wheel
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.