The Paws / Grooming Table provides a comfortable place for you dog to take a rest from their play. This table is design to accommodate basic grooming functions in addition to its resting purposes.
- Planking: 12 gauge sheet steel. 5/8” diameter holes are precision punched to create the perforated pattern. ¼” x 1” flat bar understructure. Electrically MIG welded.
- Coating: Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic. Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks feature BarkPark’s proprietary CanineCoat™, a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant traction for dog’s paws.
- Frame: 1-5/8” O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Frame Coating: Electrostatic powder coated application oven cured.
- Hardware: All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
- Dimensions: Outside to outside dimensions are 36” sq x 12” tall.