Rust-proof, 13-gauge galvanized steel, 1.9″ O.D. pipe connected together by aluminum clamps, creating a modular pipe frame structure. It can be anchor bolted to the ground for maximum stability. The pipe is available in powder coated color: red, blue, black or galvanized. 50,000 PSI yield strength (ASTM E-8) .55,000 PSI tensile strength.
- 1st quality linear low density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Rotational molded with mold-in graphics (where applicable)
- 3/8” wall thickness
- 2,550 psi tensile strength (ASTM D638)
- Melt index per ASTM D1238
- Density per ASTM D4883
- Peak crystallization temperature per ASTM D3418
- Flexural modulus per ASTM D790 Procedure B
- Deflection temperature under load per ASTM D648
- Environmental stress crack resistance, F50 per ASTM D1693 Condition A
- UV stabilized / UV 8 Rating (tested per ASTM G155 cycle 1 guidelines)
- Anti-static inhibitors
Hollaender brand. 1.93″ Interior diameter openings. Outside diameter 1.90″. High tensile aluminum/magnesium alloy slip on/bolt on pipe fittings.
Knurled cup pint setscrews. FF-S-200.Ansi/Asme b -18.3-1986 type counterbored. Flange #42-8 base flange assembly. Carbon steel.