- No products in the cart.
King of the Hill
Dimensions: 127 ½”L x 30″W x 48H
Recommended Spacing: 10-18ft. between components
King of the Hill
The King of the Hill A-frame provides a challenge for all dogs to walk or run up an incline and descend the other side at their own pace and confidence level. Endurance and balancing capactiy are also developed.
- Planking: 12 gauge sheet steel. 7 gauge x 1-1/2” flat bar understructure. Electrically MIG welded. 1” x 2” rectangular steel tubing is bolted to top surface to create steps.
- Coating: Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic. Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks feature our proprietary CanineCoat™, a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant traction for dog’s paws.
- Frame: 1-5/8” O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Frame Coating: Electrostatic powder coated application oven cured.
- Hardware: All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Note: If your item is listed as “Custom Shipping”, shipping will be charged separately. If you have placed an order via our shopping cart service, you will be contacted with a custom shipping quote before your card is charged for the product cost. Freight shipping cost is determined by delivery address. Additional charges may be incurred for delivery to churches or residential areas as well as any additional services requested.
If you would like to obtain a shipping quote or place an order: please contact one of our friendly representatives at 877-857-2915 or email customer service at email@example.com.
TerraBound Solutions warrants to the owner that this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year, provided they are installed per provided installation instructions and that component parts supplied are used.
TerraBound Solutions’ obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and exchange of any such item, which may prove defective under normal use (vandalism and premeditated damage excluded) during such period. Warranty period begins at final acceptance by owner.
Damages and shortages must be identified upon product delivery with freight driver. A customer and freight carrier signed copy of the delivery report should be faxed to the sales support team immediately.
Econo Leash Postout of 5$219.00 The Econo Leash Post is a dog park equipment necessity that won't break the bank. Available in playful powder coated blue or green and features a sur...
Doggy Weave Postsout of 5$689.00 Doggy Weave Posts features 6 6″x6″ recycled structural posts, aesthetically pleasing paw caps and rust free hardware connections. This product is man...
Dimensions: 7′ x 6″ x 2’8″
Double Dog Crawlout of 5$3,399.00 Double Dog Crawl is available with two red, yellow or blue rotomolded plastic tunnels for double the fun! It's structure is made with heavy duty recy...
Dimensions: 4′ x 7′ x 3’6″