This Heavy Duty Bent Post Basketball Backstop featuring one-piece 4-1/2 inch OD galvanized steel post with a 4 foot extension at its top. Complete with rectangular acrylic backboard, break-a-way goal and chain net.
Acrylic Rectangle is formed from 3/8″ thick acrylic plastic with 1 x 2, gauge steel tubing reinforcing the edges and center. White border and target standard 5 x 5 goal mounting pattern.
Rim is constructed of two 5/8″ diameter high strength steel rings welded together at a minimum of six places. Back and side plates are 3/16″ thick.
Pole designed so that the rim mounts directly to the horizontal pole section through the backboard to eliminate stress on the backboard during play. Constructed of 4 outside diameter RS40 zinc flow coated steel tubing with a 7 gauge wall thickness. Design is bent goose-neck style and allows for a 48″ bury into the ground and a 48″ extension from the front of the pole to the face of the backboard that connects directly to the pole.
- One-piece 4-1/2 inch OD galvanized steel post
- Excellent basketball hoop system
- Can be easily installed in any playground or schoolyard.
- Offers a fun way for children to engage in outdoor active play.
- Durable construction is long-lasting and easy to install.