The Hamilton Ridge play structure is a fun option for a small play area, early childhood ages 2-5 or 5-12. It features two slides, which are separated by the Castle Bridge. The 4’ Beanstalk Climber encourage use of upper and lower body strength in addition to promoting hand-eye coordination. Three ground-level music components give children of all abilities the opportunity to create music and have fun.
This structure meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solutions for daycares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Truck delivery.
- ADA Compliant
- Ages: 2-5 or 5-12
- Deck height: 4’
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 7 events
- Capacity: 15-20 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 4’0”
- (2) 4’ Curve Slide
- 4’ Beanstalk Climber
- Castle Bridge
- Rain Wheel
- Bongo and Bass Drums
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.