This Funnel Funball allowing children to test their aiming and throwing skills by trying to get the ball in the basket is a perfect stand-alone item that doesn’t take up much space but offers a lot of fun for everybody to share fun-time with their family and peer. Once the ball is in the basket, critical thinking, problem solving skills, balance, and dexterity come into play when trying to figure out which funnel the ball will come out of, and how fast can someone get it.
The durable construction of the 3.5-inch, 8 gauge galvanized pipe, and the polyethylene rotomolded plastic with UV stabilizers of the basket will provide years of fun in the sun for kids at school, in the park, at the playground, churches, home, public gyms, fitness centers, outdoor courts.
- Can be easily installed in any playground or schoolyard.
- Offers a fun way for children to engage in outdoor active play.
- ADA-compliance makes this game fun and accessible for everyone.
- Durable construction is long-lasting and easy to install.
- 3.5-inch O.D., 8-gauge galvanized pipe, 10.5” opening for balls, and a 30-inch O.D. polyethylene rotomolded plastic ‘basket’ with UV stabilizers to help maintain color
- UV stabilizers ensure that the equipment retains color without fading.