- No products in the cart.
Empire Swing Set
Dimensions: 27’W x 23″D x 13’H
Weight: 1,090 lbs.
Assembly Time: Approximate 20 – 24 hours
Empire Swing Set
Having an Empire Swing Set in your backyard is sure to make you a hit with the kids. With all the fun features like Monkey Bars and an Alpine Wave Slide™, this set has it all! The THREE play decks are protected with Tongue & Groove Wood Roofs and include two solar wall lights. The entire playset is finished in a beautiful amber stain. Let the fun begin.
Gorilla Playsets are Made With the Finest Sustainably Grown Lumber
These premium quality play sets are made with the finest hand selected lumber available. Our lumber comes from “Certified” forests which have been approved to be harvested and replanted so that these resources remain sustainable.
When you choose a swing set or Play System made by Gorilla Playsets, not only can you be certain that our lumber is strong, durable, and conforms to all national standards for use in children’s play equipment, but you can also be confident that you are making an environmentally sensible, and “green” choice!
What Gorilla Playsets are Made of:
Most of our Gorilla Play Systems are made with the best quality Cedar. Cedar is naturally resistant to decay, rot, and insect damage. All Cedar Play Systems receive a factory applied stain/sealant to protect the lumber. Some of our Play Systems feature our maintenance-free Timber Shield protective poly coating. These attractive, splinter-free, timbers are coated with a thick, green, polyethylene casing that shields the wood from the weather, making them virtually maintenance free.
Playset Surfacing Recommendations:
These are some of the recommendations that The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) offers from its Handbook for Public Playground Safety.
Since almost 60% of all injuries are caused by falls to the ground, protective surfacing under and around all playground equipment is the most critical safety factor on playgrounds. Certain manufactured synthetic surfaces also are acceptable; however, test data on shock absorbing performance should be requested from the manufacturer. Asphalt and concrete are unacceptable. They do not have any shock absorbing properties. Similarly, grass and turf should not be used. Their ability to absorb shock during a fall can be reduced considerably through wear and environmental conditions.
Certain loose-fill surfacing materials are acceptable, such as the types and depths shown in the table:
|FALL HEIGHT IN FEET FROM WHICH A LIFE THREATENING HEAD INJURY WOULD NOT BE EXPECTED|
|Type of material||6” Depth||9” Depth||12” Depth|
|Double shredded bark mulch||6||10||11|
A fall zone, covered with a protective surfacing materials, is essential under and around equipment where a child might fall. This area should be free of other equipment and obstacles onto which a child might fall. Stationary climbing equipment and slides should have a fall zone extending a minimum of 6′ in all directions from the perimeter of the equipment. Swings should have a fall zone extending a minimum of 6′ from the outer edge of the support structure on each side. The fall zone in front and back of the swing should extend out a minimum distance of twice the height of the swing as measured from the ground to the top of the swing support structure.
- It is recommended that children are supervised by an adult while playground equipment is in use.
- Do not let children walk or play close to other children who are swinging or using other activities that include motion.
- Do not let children twist swings, swing chains, or ropes since this may reduce the strength of these items.
- Do not let children swing empty swing seats or other empty activities.
- Teach children to sit in the center of swings with their full weight on the swing seats. Never let children stand on swings or other swinging activities including tire swings.
- Teach children to use the playground equipment in the intended manner.
- Children should not to get off play equipment while play equipment is still in motion.
- Parents should make sure children are dressed appropriately while using our play equipment. For example, wear well fitting clothing and closed toe shoes. Avoid loose fitting clothing such as scarves, ponchos, and clothing that has drawstrings.
- Avoid climbing on playground equipment when wet as this may lead to a slip or fall.
This play system is intended for residential use only. It is recommended to include a 6ft. safety perimeter around the swing portion of the play system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Note: If your item is listed as “Custom Shipping”, shipping will be charged separately. If you have placed an order via our shopping cart service, you will be contacted with a custom shipping quote before your card is charged for the product cost. Freight shipping cost is determined by delivery address. Additional charges may be incurred for delivery to churches or residential areas as well as any additional services requested.
If you would like to obtain a shipping quote or place an order: please contact one of our friendly representatives at 877-857-2915 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TerraBound Solutions warrants to the owner that this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year, provided they are installed per provided installation instructions and that component parts supplied are used.
TerraBound Solutions’ obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and exchange of any such item, which may prove defective under normal use (vandalism and premeditated damage excluded) during such period. Warranty period begins at final acceptance by owner.
Damages and shortages must be identified upon product delivery with freight driver. A customer and freight carrier signed copy of the delivery report should be faxed to the sales support team immediately.
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- 7′ Turbo Tube Slide™
- Commercial Grade 14’ Super Scoop Slide™
- Monkey Bars w/ Heavy-Duty Metal Rungs
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Belt Swing – 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-In Picnic Table
- Built-In Sandbox Area w/ Corner Seats
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Play Telescope
- Jumbo Play Binoculars
- Chalkboard Kit
- Steering Wheel
- Grab Handles
- One Sunburst, and Two Solar Wall Lights
- Lower-Level Semi-Enclosed Clubhouse with Two Working Windows
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roofs Featuring Dormers, Sunbursts, and a Chimney
- 4×4 Posts & Main Beams
- 4×4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4×6 3-Position Swing Beam with Timber Shield™
- Most Posts & Main Beams Feature Maintenance-Free Timber Shield™
TerraBound Waste Station Roll Bagsout of 5$59.00–$169.00 User Friendly, Easy to Use, Economical. 200 bags per roll, 10 rolls per case = 2000 bags per case OR 200 per boxed roll, 30 rolls per case = 6000 bags...FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Bag Size: 8″w x 13″l
- Roll Size: 2.75″ x 8″
- Box of 200 Dimensions: 3″ x 3″ x 8-1/2
- Bag Thickness: 0.9mil 22 microns
- Case Pack: 2000 bags (10 rolls of 200 per roll)
POLYWOOD® Long Island Adirondack Chairout of 5$389.00–$557.00 This Long Island Adirondack Chair takes a modern twist on a traditional design creating a unique chair that requires almost no maintenance and will re...FREE GROUND SHIPPING
This Long Island Adirondack Chair takes a modern twist on a traditional design creating a unique chair that requires almost no maintenance and will remain functional for years to come. Combined quality construction and durability, this product is virtually maintenance free, and is made with the strongest eco-friendly recycled plastic polymer.
POLYWOOD® Long Island Counter Chairout of 5$330.00–$488.00 This Long Island Counter Chair takes the form and function of the Long Island Adirondack Chair and turns it into a wonderful counter-height chair. Thi...FREE GROUND SHIPPING