The all new Emergency SaniStand assembles in minutes, can be disassembled and stored easily, and is available quickly when needed. Suitable for display in hospitals, offices, schools, supermarkets, and in a variety of environments wherever people gather – restaurants, fitness centers, warehouses, food service locations, petting zoos, construction sites, or other indoor venues such as festivals, etc… where hand washing is not available – the Emergency SaniStand is the perfect solution. This dispenser stand stores flat, can be easily assembled/disassembled, lightweight, easy to transport from one location to another, and is great answer to an immediate need for hand sanitation. The mounting face of the stand can accommodate dispensers up to 6.70″ wide.
- Ideal for warehouses, supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals, fitness centers, business offices and other indoor spaces where people gather
- Lightweight, easy to transport, easy assembly, easy storage, and multiple configurations
- Holds up to four dispensers for multiple person use, saving time and frustration among users who don’t want to wait to sanitize their hands
- Over 5,000 uses before refilling
- Easy set-up and lightweight – only 17 pounds empty, but more than 200 pounds when base is filled with sand or water
- No water, no problem! Alcohol-free antiseptic foam kills 99% of germs, including E. coli and Salmonella