The Clingman’s Dome play system offers children ages 5-12 three challenging climbers and two exciting slides. An exciting Castle Bridge and Crawl Tunnel connects decks, giving children multiple traversing options. Ground level music components offer exciting play value for children of all ages.
A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
Perfect for easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Truck delivery.
- ADA Compliant
- Deck height: 4’ and 6’
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 10 events
- Capacity: 35-45 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 6’0”
- 4’ Curve Slide
- 4’ Vine Climber
- 6’ Wave Slide
- Crawl Tunnel
- 6’ Beanstalk Climber
- Castle Bridge
- Window Panel
- Rain Wheel
- Bongo and Bass Drums
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.