Accessible Chest Press users can remain seated in their mobility device or sit on the ergonomically designed saddle and push the non-slip handles outward. Isokinetic springs activate to provide smooth resistance and workout targeted strength training zones.
The Accessible Chest Press is designed to utilize the same outdoor exercise technology as fitness workout stations in gyms and fitness centers such as a bench press machine. This double sided piece reserves one side for mobility device use, the other side has a seat available. Isokinetic springs activate to provide smooth resistance and workout targeted strength training zones.
Product Features / Tips
- Grip Handles and push forward in controlled manner
- Isokinetic spring resistance creates a higher level fitness experience for the user
- Modern design enhances the landscape
- Steel construction with rust resistant coating
- Dual user design promotes socialization
- ADA Accessible