The Boulder Point play system is an exciting playscape with kids ages 5-12 in mind.
Three decks, three slides and three climbers for three-times the fun! Boulder Point features two 6’ wave slides and a 4’ curved slide in addition to a 6’ Deluxe Rock Climbing Wall, 6’ Rung climber and 4’ Vine Climber. A crawl tunnel gives children a fun way to move from one deck to the other and ground-level music components add play value for children of all abilities.
Boulder Point meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC.
A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately. Assembly Required
- ADA Compliant
- Ages: 5-12
- Deck height: 4’ & 6’
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 9 events
- Capacity: 20-30 kids
- 4’ Vine Climber
- 4’ Curve Slide
- (2) 6’ Wave Slides
- 6’ Deluxe Rock Climbing Wall
- 6’ Rung Climber
- Game Panel
- Crawl Tunnel
- Bongo & Bass Drums
- Rain Wheel
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.