The Big Horn playground system promotes a range of exploration for ages 5-12. Two climbers challenge children to use both upper and lower body strength while simultaneously developing motor skills. Two slides complement the climbers, offering motion-sensory development. Additionally the ground-level Bass and Bongo Drums and Rain Wheel encourage children of all abilities to make their own music. Ideal for play spaces where a smaller footprint is necessary, and an additional space saver configuration offers even more flexibility.
The Bighorn commercial play system meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. Our playground equipment is built with safety, durability, and fun in mind! A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
The Bighorn is the perfect easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Truck delivery.
- ADA Compliant
- Ages: 5-12
- Deck height: 4’ & 6”
- Deck: 36-3/4” punched steel, plastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5”
- Posts: 13-gauge galvanized steel tube, powdercoated
- Plastics: Heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded components
- Activities: 8 events
- Capacity: 15-20 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 6’0”
- 4’ Straight Slide
- 6’ Wave Slide
- 4’ Ultra Mountain Climber
- 6’ Deluxe Rock Climb
- Window Panel
- Bass Drum
- Bongo Drum
- Rain Wheel
CORE PLAY SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Robust 3 1/2″ Round Steel Uprights
- Premium Quality Double Wall Rood, Panels, and Slide Entries
- Tested at IPEMA certified facility in USA to meet ATSM, CPSC, and CSA standards
- Three Mount Options available
WARNING: Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may result in serious injury from falls.