The 300 Gallon Waste Holding Tank feature heavy-duty thick wall construction is an sanitary receptacle for waste safely contained without the threat of cracks, leaks, or spills, making it perfect for construction office trailers, businesses or events producing food grease and use in conjunction with a freshwater delivery system where indoor plumbing is not an option. Both functional and discrete way to store waste underneath a trailer, beside portable wash station, or outside of a portable restroom, Our 300 Gallon Waste Holding Tank is a necessity for any long-term portable restroom rental. Whether your customers are creating an outdoor rest area for a work site or for a special event, our tanks reassure their workers or guests that waste is being stored safely.
This waste holding tank has a 3″ fitting to connect it to a portable restroom. This fitting doesn’t require a threaded or cemented joint because it accepts a Fernco rubber coupler or clamp. It’s also works with a variety of plumbing configurations, too.
- Heavy-duty thick wall construction, ideal for bulk waste storage under trailers on job sites
- No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
- Also available in natural color that reveals fluid levels from a distance (Required in certain states)
Advantages over other units:
- Discrete appearance
- Extremely durable construction
- Works with a variety of plumbing configurations